• Curel Advanced Ceramide Therapy Fragrance Free Lotion
  • Curel Advanced Ceramide Therapy Fragrance Free Lotion

Curel Advanced Ceramide Therapy Fragrance Free Lotion Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 24, 2016

I have been using Curel lotions for about 3 years now it all started with me having a mild case of eczema and after trying all sorts of different lotions and nothing worked, i came across curel for eczema in one of my shopping trips i purchase a bottle and it worked ever since all we use is curel lotions in my home from your mild lotion to your extra dry skin in the winter and still using the eczema lotion. It's amazing lotion very well priced. I strongly recommend this lotion.

March 22, 2016

I have finally found a product that stands by its promise!!! I had extremely dry & cracked heels and have eczema, needless to say my skin is bad, I always had razor bumps after shaving, but now that I use Curel my skin is amazing!!! It is a miracle cream, I have tried so many creams, and honestly recommend this one!!! You will not regret it!!

February 08, 2016

Works great skin is soft like that thwrea no fragrance.

February 08, 2016

It's really good price and works so well. I love it. My skin gets soft and smooth.

February 05, 2016

I've always had troubled skin growing up, and with that I've been through loads of skin care products that just didn't seem to work...until now! I can actually wear clothes without feeling insecure about my dry patches. I feel like a whole new woman!

January 31, 2016

The curel lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling great all day. Love that it is gental enough to use on your face

January 12, 2016

This is a great lotion. A good lotion for women with skin irritations and exzema.

January 05, 2016

I love that this is fragrance free as I find some fragrances to be too strong. It works well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.