Curel Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free

Curel Daily Moisture Fragrance-Free Reviews

Ranked #719 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I initially bought it after getting a new tattoo, and have never bought another moisturizer. It isn't greasy, and the lack of scent makes it great for every skin type!

September 23, 2015

I have very dry skin all year it seems. My fingers split a lot, and this lotion has helped tremendously! It soaks in quickly and leave my skin very soft.

May 29, 2015

Fast absorbing super effective on dry skin. Perfect for sensitive skin.

May 29, 2015

This lotion works very well for me and my sensitive skin. Especially after shaving, when my skin is extra sensitive but needs moisturizer. If I use anything else, my skin burns and get a red rash but not with this product. Easily absorbed without a greasy feeling. Fragrance free is great as I also can't handle too much fragrance without getting irritated. Love it!

March 09, 2015

This is the only moisturizer I will use. I love that it is fragrance free and makes my skin very soft.

October 23, 2014

love this cream, I use it daily

May 28, 2014

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. The ceramides and acid in it help to exfoliate your skin, and the other moisturizing ingredients really help to penetrate your skin and improve the softness of your skin. It truly is fragrance free (a lot of products will say 'unscented', but they'll have 'fragrance' or 'perfum' listed, thousands of chemicals can hide behind those titles). I find, for the amount you get, for this product to be a bit pricey. But it does work very, very well. There's definite lasting silkiness from using this product. I use it every time after I bathe (the best time to use moisturizer). And my skin has never been smoother. I will most definitely buy this product again. I also love the delivery system of the pump.

July 02, 2013

Very intensive moisturizer, great for anyone with sensitive skin. Comes in a nice pump bottle. Feels very smooth when applying, and leaves your skin feeling soft, but not oily.

June 22, 2013

This is a great lotion. It feels rich, but absorbs completely and doesn't feel greasy at all. Love it.

January 03, 2013

The best lotion I've found so far to relieve dry, cracked hands due to winter weather. Absorbs quickly and lasts all day.