Curel Foot Therapy Cream

Curel Foot Therapy Cream Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 164 in Foot Care

February 09, 2015

I have tried SO MANY foot care creams, this one was nice feeling to put on.
As the bottle say, you do notice a difference within 2 nights. And to be honest my heels are bad..
I liked it and I would recommend trying it for sure.

November 08, 2013

I am extremely impressed with this product. After just a few applications my feet already felt softer. I've tried several creams in the past, but this is far more effective! I definitely recommend this!

June 05, 2012

Wow. For some reason, my feet tend to get even drier in the warmer months. I've tried a lot of foot creams, lotions and balms, but none have been as quick to produce results as this. After applying and covering with socks for only about four hours, my feet feel softer than they have in a long time. Smells nice too. I definitely recommend Curel foot cream.

June 05, 2012

I got this at the right time with the weather warming up I love to wear flip-flops and sandals.I used a foot file and then applied a generous amount of this cream on my feet and ankles and even applied some to my rough hands.I then put on a pair of thick socks and after a few hours my feet were baby soft.I love the scent as well its very light and subtle but very pretty.I also love how quickly this absorbs into the skin even on my hands it absorbed instantly.I hate when I can feel a film or residue from creams on my skin so happy this one does not.

The milky texture of this cream is such a treat for rough heels it states in two days you will see a difference even on cracked heels. I seen a difference within hours of applying it.Its infused with Shea Butter,Coconut Milk and Vitamin E.Its dermatologist tested and works well even on the most sensitive skin.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation