Curel Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream for Dry, Chapped Hands Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 07, 2016

During colder months my hands get so dry and around my cuticles crack,this helps to moisturize and hydrate my skin,like that there's not much of a smell

April 30, 2015

Works really well to soften my hands. Not sure if it does anything special for my cuticles though, which is why I rated it as I did.

January 08, 2015

I have extremely bad excema on my hands and not even medicinal creams were working on me- they were dry & cracking (not cute)! This cream definitely worked wonders! It's not a cure but when I apply it my hands are 80% better for the rest of the day (I apply in the morning and before bed). I also keep a small bottle in my purse just Incase I get dry hands throughout the day! I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone looking for a great hand specific moisturizer.

August 21, 2014

I love this hand cream a lot. I bring it with me everywhere. It dries really fast and doesn't leave your hand sticky. It actually keeps my hand and cuticles soft. It smells really nice and the texture is not too thick so this is my go to whenever I need to moisturize my hand.

October 10, 2013

This is a basic, emollient hand cream we'd love to recommend, but it contains a potentially problematic amount of fragrant eucalyptus extract. This also contains fragrant gardenia extract and fragrance itself, so we're already dealing with a fair amount of scent your skin doesn't need (dry hands do better with fragrance-free products, just as skin elsewhere on the body prefers no fragrance).But it contains a potentially irritating amount of eucalyptus!!!!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear