Good

Curel Moisture Lotion Ultra Healing Intensive Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Curel Moisture Lotion Ultra Healing Intensive is a lotion for extra-dry skin and has extra strength skin hydrators. Visit curel.com for more information.

April 15, 2014

I moisturize every day and this is the best moisturizer I've tried! It keeps my skin soft and keeps it from getting dry even in winder when I wear tights almost every day!

April 24, 2012

Great for normal or even dry skin. Really nourishes and keeps skin soft.

April 24, 2012

I love this stuff, leaves skin soft and smooth.

August 15, 2011

Love it !!! No geasy, No perfum !!!

February 14, 2011

Curel Intensive mosturizer (extreme care) is wonderful, especially in the winter. I use it mostly on my feet because they get super dry and it's the only cream that can make them soft, but I also use it on my body when the weather is dry and my skin gets itchy. It's a little too thick to use all over every day, but it does what it says-gives your skin tons of moisture when you really need it. I have it beside my bed to put on my feet every night before I go to sleep!

December 08, 2010

Great cream for $6. I will continue to buy this cream.

August 10, 2010

Love it! In the winter especially, my hands get so dry my skin cracks and sometimes even bleeds, ew! This cream soothes instantly and keeps my skins moisturized for hours without being oily and slippery! <3 <3 <3

May 27, 2010

I have very dry skin and need to cover my body with baby oil after each shower, *and* moisturize daily. Curel - provides moisture that stays in your skin without feeling sticky or greasy! I buy 5 bottles at a time.

February 28, 2010

I am so mad at myself! And I'm kind of mad at everyone else for not telling me about this product sooner!

For years, every winter I (and probably you, too) suffer from the driest, itchiest, reddest, cracking-est hands imaginable. Years! Maybe even a decade! I've tried plenty of lotions -- even some purported to actually cure all. But I have never had any success -- only painful, ugly hands.

To top the dryness that comes with the changing of the seasons, I'm a compulsive handwasher. And I work in retail, which I'm convinced can be as disgusting as a school or...gas station restroom. So a dozen times a day I punish my poor hands with industrial-grade handsoap and then try to moisturize them with any lotion I can get my hands on.

But not today! This morning before work I found a long-forgotten free sample of Curel Ultra Healing Intensive Lotion in my makeup drawer, and I threw it in my purse. I tore the sample open as soon as my shift started and applied the lotion to my hands. Relief was immediate! The redness seemed to dissipate, and my hands actually looked moisturized and well-hydrated from the inside. It didn't look or feel like I'd just slathered a heavy cream onto my hands.

Curel says: "Elegant and velvety in feel, this formula contains extra-strength natural hydrating agents to help even the driest skin feel immediately soft, supple and restored."

And it was true! I was astonished at how well the lotion worked in such a short amount of time. Even after a few hand washings, my hands still looked and felt moisturized. They actually looked like they belonged on a 31-year-old woman! Wee!

I was so excited with how well the Curel worked that I went directly to Target when I got off work today and bought a big bottle!

I'd never purchased Curel before because I had perceived it to cost more than I was willing to spend. For some reason, I decided to live with old-man-hands instead of exploring more of my options. The lotion only set me back $6 (impulse spending = no coupons).

I am so happy normal-looking hands again!

February 24, 2010

This is a great body lotion for winter. I get very dry skin in the winter and this product works great. I found that after 1 week of using it, my skin felt smoother. It is thicker than the other body lotions but it's not greasy. It absorbs onto the skin quickly. It has a very nice hint of a lemon scent. It's worth the money for a good body lotion for the winter.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products