Curel Original for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 02, 2015

This lotion is great. If your skin is dry and itchy, it moisturizes and soothes the skin leaving it soft and curel is a good brand.

September 24, 2014

I just bought Curel for dry and sensitive skin as my legs and feet are so dry and itchy I could scream. After a couple of days I noticed that the dryness has all but done and so is the itchy patches. I really like that there is not scent in this moisturizer as I think it was the perfume in my go to lotion that has caused the itchy patches on my legs. I'll definitely buy again.,

September 09, 2014

this is the only moisturizer that can satisfy my dry legs and keep them soft for the whole day! i love how it has no scent, not greasy and is very creamy. would def buy again!

September 04, 2014

I have really bad eczema and most lotions dry my skin out. A friend recommended that I try Curel and I used it for a week before I noticed a difference. It doesn't get rid of eczema but I think it helps to prevent it from coming back once it is treated.

August 13, 2014

Since my boyfriend has eczema, this moisturizing lotion is very effective...it is not greasy,and it comforts and replenish skin for all day..