Cutex Moisturizing Polish Remover

Cutex Moisturizing Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

October 06, 2016

I use this nail polish remover as I find it takes it off in one swipe of a cotton ball. Its leaves my nails clean and not brittle after using other store bought brands
Generally can get this product at a good price

July 04, 2016

I always try to purchase Cutex remover because I find it just works better at removing the polish than most others. The smell is awful so I always use it in the kitchen with windows wide open so that it dissipates quickly.

April 30, 2016

Nail polish remover is already pretty harsh on your nails. I like how this one is moisturizing! I paint my nails all the time, and this helps to ensure that my nails stay as healthy as possible.

March 23, 2016

I must have tried every single brand out there. This is always the best one that works on the first try and gets rid of everything. I love the fact that it is moisturizing so it's less harsh on your cuticles. Always get this one, it's maybe a dollar more but so worth it!

March 23, 2016

I find that Cutex nail polish remover is quite effective, and doesn't take a lot of scrubbing to remove the polish. I do find that it dries out my nails though. Not quite moisturizing enough for mine. Good price.

February 24, 2016

I love how quickly this gets the nail polish off, and you get a big bottle of it as well! The only complaint I have about this product is that it evaporates quite quickly, even when the bottle was closed...

January 25, 2016

This is a really good nail polish remover. I like that it is coloured, so you can easily tell how much is left in the bottle. It removes regular nail polish quite well - takes longer for sparkles but gets the job done.

August 02, 2015

works better than the other ones . takes off polish without a lot of rubbing. works fast to remove old polish..

August 02, 2015

I'm guessing this is one of the most used brands of nail polish remover. I have had hundreds of bottles and it has always been good

July 15, 2015

So far so good, moisturize my dry nails and this is the only product that i tried so far so I give it a thumbs up!