Cutex Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #1216 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

November 30, 2016

The amount of effort I have to put into removing my nail polish with this product is so annoying. It's super diluted so I have to rub and rub and rub and eventually scrape just to get off any nail polish - if you have more than one coat on, it's going to take even longer. I always used to think that all nail polish removers were like this, but when I actually got around to buying better ones I couldn't believe stuff like this was still on the market. The only thing it works better than is water. It's really not worth buying at all because it has all the smell without any of the power.

March 01, 2016

I have bought this in the past more than once and I did like using it and it had good results for me. I don't buy it as often now as I use a no name brand BUT I do recommend it.

July 15, 2015

This is a great quality nail polish remover. I paint my nails all the time so I am always looking for good nail polish removers to use so I can change colours! I'm very happy with the effectiveness of this product.

July 15, 2015

Great nail polish remover! Takes away my double layer polishes effectively and quickly.

July 15, 2015

I don't know if I was using this wrong but I found it didn't work for me ?

July 09, 2015

I always use this brand it never fails me. Always takes the nail polish right off with too much of a fight or struggle.

July 09, 2015

Not always the best smell, but it works better than most other.

August 12, 2014

I love this. I have used it, and it takes all nail polish off. EVEN RED!!! I always have it in the bathroom. I will NOT buy anything else.

July 11, 2014

Didn't dry out my nails, leave a residue, or have a strong smell.

July 08, 2014

By far the best nail polish remover I have ever purchased