D-Mannose Powder

D-Mannose Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #52 out of 205 in Natural Therapies

February 24, 2016

Around 3 years ago, I was having constant bladder infections.. I followed all the proper hygiene routines and would still get them re-curing.. I was on antibiotics almost every month and would have crazy side-affects from them or end up in worse condition with a yeast infection. I desperately needed an alternative.

I went to my local health food store and found out about D-Mannose. The lady told me that many people take this to prevent AND treat their bladder infections! I was surprised to hear that there was a natural way to cure this infection but was so excited to give it a try! I purchased a bottle (pricey at about $40 a bottle, but hey, it's natural and if it works!!) I took 1 teaspoon dissolved in water and about a half hour later I could already tell that it was working!! My urge to pee was fading, and I was becoming a lot more comfortable. I continued to take 1 teaspoon every 4 hours for 5 days. After two days, my symptoms were gone completely, but I continued an extra 3 days to make sure it was gone! After the 5 days, I stopped taking it and have never felt better!!! Even though I felt better, I did go to my doctor for a urinalysis and no bacteria showed up in my urine!! It really got rid of it!! It has been 3 YEARS since my last infection!!

If I do feel an infection come on, I drink a teaspoon in a drink and it goes away!!

This stuff is seriously amazing! It's 100% natural and does not alter your bodies PH levels or cause any nasty side affects at all!! The only thing I feel is relief.. I have done so much research on this product as well and have seen nothing but benefits and success stories!

This product is definitely worth a try and I HIGHLY recommend it!!

** If you do not have a health food store close by, you can purchase this product from well.ca that is a Canadian site and usually has this product on sale, and for free shipping!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

Jade182 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

JamieMM added a new review for
TRESeme Heat Tamer Spray

JamieMM added a new review for
White linen Marinara sauce

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
Free stfuff