Dads chocolate chip cookies

Dads chocolate chip cookies Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 26, 2016

I just love these Dad's cookies when I was younger....like a kid until I was a teenager. I liked that it was more of a shortbread cookie. They melt in your mouth and go super well with milk or hot chocolate. The dark chocolate chips are really rich. I do have a wheat intolerance, but am NOT Celiac, so I try not to eat these very often or anything where the first ingredient is wheat flour. But, these are darn good.. Thanks DAD whoever you are!

Thanks.

November 26, 2016

I'm quite disappointed with this purchase. These cookies are hard to chew and do not taste fresh at all. That said, they have the perfect amount of chocolate I'd wish for chocolate chip cookie.

March 24, 2016

these are the best shortbread chocolate chip cookies, they have a taste all their own (different from all other chocolate chip cookies) i'm not a big chocolate fan so these cookies are great because they don't taste really chocolatey

February 28, 2016

Dads chocolate chip cookies are great tasting and sometimes I will even pack a few for a quick breakfast on the go. They go well with a glass of milk. They are not overly sweet and are more cookie than chocolate. Overall, these cookies are pretty good and when on sale I buy them for $1.99 per box at no frills.

January 02, 2016

A delicious cookie. Anything with chocolate is always so good. Always love Dads.