Daily Defence Morrocan Argan Oil Conditioner

Daily Defence Morrocan Argan Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 09, 2017

J'ai achetée ce shampoo et ce conditioner dans un magasin à dollars et j'ai littéralement détester. Mes cheveux étaient loin d'être propre et le conditioner ne rend pas les cheveux doux et hydraté.

January 09, 2017

I actually discovered this at the dollar store. It is pretty good. I like how it made my hair feel and it does not leave residue or build up in your hair. I was amazed. I only paid 2.50 for each bottle and it was a huge litre bottle. It smells nice too

January 09, 2017

It is cheap at Dollarama and you do get a large quantity but it is also a bit thin or watered down. It does work well but yoi must use more of it compared to other conditioners. It has a very strong scent which we happen to like but not everyone is able to use very scented products.

March 10, 2016

After using Daily Defence Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner my hair has never felt healthier! I have dry course hair and this conditioner gives it so much moisture without being heavy or greasy, it completely detangles and leaves my hair feeling silky and soft ! I've found it at Costco for a decent price, and Dollorama for 3$ I know it seems crazy but this product is actually amazing for its price!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay