Daily Defense Shampoo & Conditioner with Keratin Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 965 in Shampoo

October 09, 2016

I purchased this for I think $2, so it was worth a try. Unfortunately, this did nothing for my hair, no bounce or smoothness, it smells great in the bottle, but the smell wasn't long lasting in my hair. I will not repurchase.

February 03, 2016

I liked the smell of this product. I bought the big bottles with the pumps. It sucks that I had to push it about 25 times but I still think it works great I have hair to my waist and the conditioner works great

February 03, 2016

LOVE the smell of this shampoo and conditioner!! The one I bought also has the Moroccan oil in it which is amazing when I straighten or curl my hair! I got the large 1 litre bottles with the pump that make it super easy to use in the shower. I do wish the pump pushed out a little more product though!

January 13, 2016

I bought this because I loved the smell and price. Unfortunately that was all that is good about this product for me. I have a little longer than shoulder length, naturally curly, fine but thick hair; it smelled great but the smell does not last and it makes my hair a little greasy near the roots but dry and frizzy 2/3 from the ends. My daughters also tried it - one has waist length fine straight thin hair and it seemed to do the same thing for her and it did not smell clean and fresh. My other girl has fine, shorter, natural curly hair and it was not to bad for her, again her hairy was frizzy. It gave us that appearance of having naturally curly hair that was brushed out - which we never do. Love the curls, embrace the curls - do not wreck them!

November 05, 2015

I mostly love the smell of this product. The conditioner is slightly watery, but you get what you pay for.