Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate

Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 20, 2015

The taste of these bars is so bitter. I honestly couldyeven choke the entire thing down. I am a chocoholic and I hated this bar.

March 13, 2015

This chocolate bar is a perfect munchie when I'm craving chocolate! I love breaking off little squares and letting them melt in my mouth!

March 13, 2015

This is the perfect chocolate to indulge on! The little fruit pieces in there makes this chocolate so yummy. It is really good quality chocolate and for a great price!

March 12, 2015

This chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious with lots of fruit and nuts in every bite.

June 12, 2014

The best chocolaté ever, à taste of nut mix with fruit! And add a chocolat that melt perfectly in your mouth.....

April 28, 2012

I was always a big dairy milk lover and just recently getting into the dark chocolate, all I can say is amazing! Just a few squares and I'm totally stisfied as opposed to eating a whole bar of Milk chocolate. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. Definitely on the topof my shopping list!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear