Dairy Queen - Blizzard in a Cone

Dairy Queen - Blizzard in a Cone Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 414 in Ice Cream

June 30, 2015

I love DQ blizzards to begin with, but combining them with a delicious waffle cone......well that is just brilliant!

June 17, 2015

I thought this was a really good idea because I love the Oreo blizzards and I like their waffle cones so now they are a match made in heaven!

June 17, 2015

What can you say wrong about everything at dairy queen its all amazing you can never go wrong

February 23, 2015

Very tasty and good quality just a bit pricey

July 13, 2014

Dairy queen ice cream cones are the best I've tried. They are so worth buying once a while during summer season.

Where I live they are really cheap and the ice cream cones are filled way more then the ice cream shops have them filled and much more worth buying than an ice cream shop that costs more for so little. Really worth trying at least once. Over all really good ice cream.

Have you tried them, what do you think?

September 22, 2013

Love DQ. Love the Blizzard in a cone. I'm just surprised it took so long for them to come up with it.

September 21, 2013

They taste too good and I enjoy eating them. Makes me think of the time of youth waiting for summer to come for their ice cream. Or the time I would pick a blizzard up after a hard day so it is a old goodie with a new twist.

September 03, 2013

Dairy Queen Blizzard in a cone! What a great idea for those of us who prefer cones over cups - now a selection for both fans! Wish it was advertised earlier in the summer.....but probably better that it was not or else I would have had more! Thanks DQ!