Dairy Queen Ice cream Cakes Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 04, 2016

I couldnt image not having a ice cream cake for my birthday. Ever since i was little i always had tacos and ice cream cake for my birthday, that was the one day i always looked forward too.. My favorite part is the middle.. i could eat that all the time

September 14, 2016

If you want a good ice cream cake, this is the place to get it. I have had several birthday cakes over the yeas and I look forward each year to one. love the crunch of the chocolate and the creamy ice cream, not to forget about the caramel holding it all together. The price was reasonable as well. They can put anything on the cake you wish so it is good for the amount they charge. I highly recommend it to all.

September 13, 2016

We always buy Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cakes for our Birthday Party! My family loves different kinds. The taste is amasing. It is a real and delicious ice cream.

August 30, 2016

Dairy Queen icecream cakes are amazing because 1. they're good quality and real icecream, 2. they taste better than any cake I've ever had and 3. everybody seems to love them! We always choose DQ for family birthdays because it's the only thing everyone seems to agree on - that's a good sign!

June 06, 2016

These are the best for birthdays. I'm remember one year in high school my best girls came over and the cake was so frozen (we didn't think to thaw it out first) that we all grabbed forks and ate the cake bite-by-bite en masse. I love the layers, especially the fudgey crunchy inner layer that's made of a ton of swirls. These are perfect in the summer, and you don't have to buy a box of ice cream with your cake. I haven't tried the ones where you can have your fave blizzard put in it, but that would be amazing too.

June 06, 2016

My favourite ice cream brand...store...anything! I got these at almost every single one of my birthdays as a kid and I still remember every bite, every taste, and every smile it ever put on my face. The taste cannot be compared to other ice creams and now you can get blizzard cakes! (My fave is cappuccino skor)

April 26, 2016

My family loves to get Dairy Queens Ice Cream Cakes for any special occasion! The cookie/fudge middle is absolutely heavenly. Both the vanilla and chocolate ice cream compliment each other with their smooth creamy taste. Will definitely buy again.

March 09, 2016

My family absoutley loves dairy queen cakes. Excellent quailty of ice cream, fudge. Never have we been dissapointed. Excellent selection to choose from in store for a quick selection and online for advanced ordering.

February 20, 2016

I am not sure which is better: picking out a Dairy Queen cake or bringing it home to surprise my children. Dairy Queen cakes are consistently delicious, from the ice cream to the chocolate crumble and fudge. The Valentine's Day themed cakes were especially fun and unique this year. I have discovered that ice cream cake tastes better shaped as a heart.

February 15, 2016

Wether you are a child or an adult, Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are ageless, and timeless! There is nothing better then the bottem cookie layer of an ice cream cake! Everyone must try it at least once!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk