Dairy Queen Ice Cream Shakes Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 427 in Ice Cream

January 07, 2017

The best shakes in the world! Rich, creamy, delicious and made with Dairy Queen's heavenly ice cream. So many calories, yes, but what a treat! If you haven't had DQ's shake yet, give it a try!

May 03, 2016

These taste great but it's just vanilla ice cream made into a shake and then they use syrup for flavour. Which I can understand that it's pretty much just vanilla ice cream on hand as thats what they use for everything in store but I would prefer it if they made the shakes from actually flavoured ice cream. They offer Light Smoothies, I wish they would have light milk shakes.

September 14, 2014

EH LADAYS.

When we got these, I was expecting something very milky and diluted but too my surprise it was like softserve in a smoothie cup!

I've learned that it's surprisingly easy and satisfying to suck ice cream through a straw.

We got the caramel and coffee shakes, and in my opinion, the caramel shake was much too sweet though the coffee was very sweet as well. A bit pricey, but I would get these again, and I'm sure all kids would love them. However, if you're not a sweet tooth this probably isn't a good ice cream treat for you

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic