Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 426 in Ice Cream

January 19, 2017

It makes me sad that the price of these have went up so much over the years. I used to really enjoy going to DQ and enjoying one of these as a treat. Now I find it hard to justify the cost. The chocolate sauce & peanuts mixed with the vanilla ice cream is mouth watering!

January 14, 2017

I ordered one of these last night as a treat and it cost me $7. This used to be my go to item (chocolate sauce, peanuts and vanilla ice cream - come on!) but the ice cream has gone downhill. Last night, my ice cream was kind of...foamy? And not the typical consistency. It was weird and really took away from the chocolate sauce and peanuts...I actually didn't even finish it. Same with the last time I got one. I actually dumped it into the sink and it was still sitting there when I got up this morning, in the same position I had left it! Ice cream would have melted and gone down the sink. This didn't even move - so weird. What is this stuff made of?! If you had asked me a year ago, I would have recommended this item highly. Now I cannot recommend it as it is not very good!

December 30, 2016

this is my favorite Dairy Queen Product every time I go there during the summer months this is the only ice cream product that I purchase love how great all the combination of peanuts Ice Cream and chocolate tastes I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

October 01, 2016

Tellement bon au goût ,mais très riche pour la santé. Parfais pour une ois de temps en temps. Crème glacé sur bonne en bouche. super bon en temps chaud.

October 01, 2016

3 of my favourite things together mmm. Love this it's just the right amount of everything together. Oh the fudge and peanuts and ice cream just so heavenly :)... I love dq. If you did not try one yet ( and not allergic to peanuts) you gotta try one mmm :)

October 01, 2016

White does not like peanut buster parfait, the ice cream from Dairy Queen is so clean and fresh tasting accompanied by peanuts. Omg this is such an amazing combo. I love anything DairyQueen has to offer . It is always so delicious and fulfilling.

October 01, 2016

These are soooo good. I ask the girls if they can put extra fudge in for me and they do. It's so rich and creamy.. I could eat two in one sitting (although I don't lol) it's great for an occasional treat with the family or just for yourself. Love how smooth the vanilla soft serve is.

September 29, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen and have it probably more than I should but they have such a great variety of products and this peanut buster parfait is defiantly one of them. I love dairy queens soft serve vanilla ice cream it really is the best that I have tried from anywhere.

Than they have hot fudge layered in between the ice cream and topped with salty peanuts, the perfect combo! I leave this is about $4.00 which is soooooo worth it, I would defiantly recommend this to anyone thinking about trying Dairy Queen. Yummy!

August 02, 2016

Dairy Queen's Peanut Buster Parfait is a great treat to share or just keep it all to yourself! The warm chocolate sauce and peanuts contrast nicely with the creaminess of the ice cream. Definitely something I would recommend to sundae fans.

July 22, 2016

Yessss I totally love this fudgy delight; so sweet and I love the nuts. This is a really good treat. I just wish I lived closer so I could have if more often.