Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 01, 2016

Tellement bon au goût ,mais très riche pour la santé. Parfais pour une ois de temps en temps. Crème glacé sur bonne en bouche. super bon en temps chaud.

October 01, 2016

3 of my favourite things together mmm. Love this it's just the right amount of everything together. Oh the fudge and peanuts and ice cream just so heavenly :)... I love dq. If you did not try one yet ( and not allergic to peanuts) you gotta try one mmm :)

October 01, 2016

White does not like peanut buster parfait, the ice cream from Dairy Queen is so clean and fresh tasting accompanied by peanuts. Omg this is such an amazing combo. I love anything DairyQueen has to offer . It is always so delicious and fulfilling.

October 01, 2016

These are soooo good. I ask the girls if they can put extra fudge in for me and they do. It's so rich and creamy.. I could eat two in one sitting (although I don't lol) it's great for an occasional treat with the family or just for yourself. Love how smooth the vanilla soft serve is.

September 29, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen and have it probably more than I should but they have such a great variety of products and this peanut buster parfait is defiantly one of them. I love dairy queens soft serve vanilla ice cream it really is the best that I have tried from anywhere.

Than they have hot fudge layered in between the ice cream and topped with salty peanuts, the perfect combo! I leave this is about $4.00 which is soooooo worth it, I would defiantly recommend this to anyone thinking about trying Dairy Queen. Yummy!

August 02, 2016

Dairy Queen's Peanut Buster Parfait is a great treat to share or just keep it all to yourself! The warm chocolate sauce and peanuts contrast nicely with the creaminess of the ice cream. Definitely something I would recommend to sundae fans.

July 22, 2016

Yessss I totally love this fudgy delight; so sweet and I love the nuts. This is a really good treat. I just wish I lived closer so I could have if more often.

July 22, 2016

Peanut Buster Parfaits are the BEST! Dairy Queen hands down, makes the yummiest ice cream. Their Blizzards, Dilly Bars, Ice Cream Sandwiches, cakes and specialty treats are simply the best. Peanut Buster Parfaits are just so chocolatey and crunchy, but also creamy and sweet. Love them!

March 22, 2016

This is a treat to myself a few times a year (luckily for my hips I don't live close to Dairy Queen or it would be far more often then a few times a year!). It has been one of my favorites for years, and has never really changed... thick chocolate over peanuts and creamy ice cream - what's not to love?

February 18, 2016

So tasty if you enjoy peanuts and hot fudge. The soft serve ice cream pairs well with both ingredients. Not very healthy, but a very tasty special treat.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products