Dairy Queen Skor Blizzard
Good

Dairy Queen Skor Blizzard Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 419 in Ice Cream

July 22, 2016

Dairy Queen makes the best ice cream, and their blizzards are simply the best! I love Skor, Strawberry Cheesquake, MInt Oreo and Oreo the best. They're so thick and creamy, what's not to love?!

May 03, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen blizzards and I really liked this skor one, skor bars alone are yummy and add that to dairy queens great soft serve, perfect! Defiantly one of my favs.

May 03, 2016

The Skor blizzard is one of my absolute favourites. The Vanilla ice cream is always smooth, creamy and thick. The skor pieces are delicious! I love the crunch of the Skor in the ice cream.

April 28, 2016

I had my first blizzard of the season ! This past Sunday. I had the Skor my fav. It is always loaded with the candy you chose. I have to at least eat 3 during the summer. I love trying new featured flavours.

September 29, 2015

Who does not like a DQ Blizzard? This is another great flavor!!!

September 29, 2015

I love skor chocolate to begin with so adding ice cream is just heaven . I love this blizzard but I find the ice cream melts so quickly and also i find DQ expensive … getting a blizzard is a real treat !

March 09, 2015

If you like skor bars you will absolutely love this cool treat, it's amazing!

March 06, 2015

Something you want to eat any season . Cool yummy treat. soo good . score is my fav, and it compare to nothing else . mmmm I love those yummy chunks .

March 06, 2015

Yummy! Nothing beats a Skor Blizzard during the blistering hot Summer months. Dairy Queen's signature soft serve ice cream with a generous scoop of Skor Chocolate Bar pieces and sweet chocolate syrup. A little goes a long way with these ice cream treat. A Summer ritual that never goes out of style.