Daiya Dairy-free Cheezecake

Daiya Dairy-free Cheezecake Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Taste

October 11, 2016

I was first diagnosed with a severe dairy allergy after binge eating my first ever piece of cheesecake and have since spent a long time trying to find a safe replacement! I saw this one and decided to give it a go after having a positive experience with daiya cheese and I can wholeheartily say this tastes just as good as the real piece I ate 15 years ago! Beware of the high calorie count (as you should with real cheesecake too!) and small serving sizes. I would recommend adding some heated frozen berries for an extra nice treat!

Taste

September 05, 2016

I had been searching everywhere for a dairy-free and gluten-free cheesecake. Short of making my own, I didn't think I'd ever find one -- and then I did!

This stuff is AMAZING! It tastes just like the real thing. It's thick, creamy, smooth, tangy, and delicious. I have tried both the New York and Key Lime versions and they are both out of this world. I didn't think it would be possible that they could taste this good without real cream cheese, but they really do!

The consistency is thick and creamy, not crumbly. It's definitely very rich, so a small piece was all I needed. The crust tastes just like a graham crust, but unlike some gluten-free crusts, it holds together quite well without crumbling and falling apart. I was very impressed.

The product is quite small. You will probably only get about six pieces out of this, if you cut it the same way that I did, but it's no more expensive than a regular cheesecake of the same size, which is surprising! There are two other flavours other than the ones I tried, so you get a pretty good variety.

If you're like me and you miss the simple pleasure of eating a cheesecake, I cannot recommend these enough!