Danette Dairy Dessert Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 1062 in Snacks

February 17, 2016

The tastes available for almost all of them is crazy: hazelnut is sooo yummy. They are also kind of healthier than most of other pudding or desserts products. Still a bit sweet, but not too much.

January 16, 2016

These are so good and perfect for dessert. Every flavour is good I just wish you got more for be money.

December 17, 2015

Although I wish they had more flavors, this is a great product. I love the flavors I have tried. If you watch your prices you can also get this product at a great price and add coupons from Danone on top of that for a great deal.

June 04, 2015

I have tried the Caramel flavor and I found it to melt in yor mouth!
I am eager to try the CHOCOLATE COCONUT flavor during my next shopping excursion!

These are more pricier than your other leading pudding packs, but the quality far surpasses any othrr puddings that I have eaten.

Full of rich flavors and packed with calcium for a quick snack in between meals or for a dessert just top these with coolwhip or your favourite berries.

May 12, 2015

Picked these up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! The chocolate coconut one is by far my favourite, it reminds me of eating a bounty bar except without the ton of sugar and calories

May 09, 2015

I expected this product to be thicker and more like a pudding. The flavour was nice though.

May 09, 2015

So far I've had the chocolate-coconut one and the coffee one, I liked both but the coffee was my favorite. Its not as thick as I expected it to be. It makes a nice snack.

May 06, 2015

The best chocolate pudding out there. I've tried the milk & dark chocolate pudding and they were delicious, and made from 75% milk.

April 23, 2015

Has to be the best pudding ever. Better than home made.

January 16, 2015

have only tried the coffee one, and would love to try the other flavors as well. great