Danino "Go" Yogurt

Danino "Go" Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 03, 2015

My daughters love this yogurt, their great especially when your on the go! Great way for kids to get their calcium & their super delicious!

August 22, 2014

These are great easy and convenient as well as delicious. My kids love them. Good to pack in school lunches.

June 18, 2014

Easy and convenient great for a healthy treat or breakfast item son has one almost everyday

November 14, 2013

My kids lived it and it's a snack I feel good about giving.

October 17, 2013

My children love danino yogurt

September 29, 2013

Great nutrition. Excellent taste. My son loves it.

June 21, 2013

Sooooo good! little man loves them, and they are just perfect size for little ones. no mess, no waste, and they taste great. a nice healthy cool drinkable yogurt.

May 10, 2013

Yummy!!! Easy for on the go,very tasty and healthy. I love the taste too!!!

June 20, 2012

It's not easy to find foods for kids that are healthy, convenient, and that they like. I stumbled upon Danino Go Yogurt Drinks. These are really convenient! I can bring them along easily and I simply grab a straw , poke it through the foil lid, instant no mess breakfast or snack. These are a wonderful product, and I would definitely recommend them.

June 03, 2012

As a single mother, I am always trying to find convienient ways to have my daughter eat healthier. She's usually good at sitting down and eating a container of yogurt, but sometimes - she just doesn't want to sit still. She's a huge fan of Danino yogurt (and so am I - so creamy, yum) - and I happened to stumble across these one day while shopping, and decided to give them a chance. She immediately LOVED them! I find them to be expensive, as it's more of a "convienience" item.. So, I limit her having them. These are perfect for day trips, or for those mornings where someone sleeps in. They are delicious, nutritious and a HUGE time saver!