• Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt
  • Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt

Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 251 in Yogurt

January 08, 2017

This is my favorite Activia Yogurt flavour. The vanilla taste isn't too sweet or overpowering, but just right. It's so creamy and delicious. I eat it regularly and do notice a difference in my digestion if I happen to not have it for a few weeks. My stomach definitely feels better when it's part of my diet. It seems to sooth and calm it down, especially before having a big meal or after eating spicy foods. It's a regular repurchase in my household.

January 08, 2017

Smooth, creamy, full of yummy vanilla and good for one's health! My doctor recommended this for me, as I suffer from IBS and it truly has been a lifer saver for me. Thanks, Danone!

June 03, 2016

This Vanilla Probiotics Yogurt tastes great creamy smooth with the benefit of the probiotics that's great for your health I would recommend this yogurt to anyone

November 11, 2015

Danone Activia Probiotics Vanilla Yogurt;

Normally NOT fan of vanilla flavoured food products, but this yogurt I eat and enjoy eating.

I was recommended my doctors because of the benefits of probiotics on the gut.
    I do notice after eating (twice a day) I have MORE regular bowel movements.

Pros:
    Good vanilla taste (for those who don't like vanilla, try it, I don't like vanilla, but I enjoy this yogurt)
    Smooth very blended texture
    Creamy and smooth
    Probiotivs!!!! is an extreme bonus!!!!!!
    To go packs are great, great size, not too big, not too small

Cons:
    Only vanilla for those who don't like....but I do like so I have no cons.

July 15, 2015

I love this yogurt because it is so smooth and creamy. I usually prefer to buy and eat Greek yogurts because they are thicker and have a bit of tang but the taste of this is just right with a hit of vanilla that is perfect. The added benefit of the probiotics just makes it worth the price.

December 29, 2014

This is by far, one of the better yogurt brands out there.

October 25, 2014

This yogurt is amazing! I simply just cannot get enough! It is extremely tasty and creamy.