Danone Activia Vanilla Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 245 in Yogurt

August 24, 2016

I love all different brands of yogurt and typically purchase whatever is on sale however activia is my preference. Out of all the yogurt I buy the vanilla flavour truely is the best in the activia brand so I only buy that one as activia. Their vanilla is more authentic tasting rather than articficial tasting

June 20, 2016

This yogurt goes on sale for super-cheap often, so I purchase it often! I really like vanilla yogurt and this is a good one. It is very creamy and smooth.

June 20, 2016

I really like Activia's line of low calorie yogurts, especially the Vanilla. I've tried the original and there is a bit of a taste difference given the substitution with sweeteners, but it's great overall! I use it in my fruit & yogurt parfait topped with granola every day, and it makes for a healthy treat.

I hope that Danone comes out with addition low calorie flavors soon!

May 03, 2016

this is really great tasting vanilla flavour, it's not over powering. It's a very smooth texture yogurt, great to eat with granola and fruit. Also great in smoothies.

February 25, 2016

Danone Activia is currently our family go-to yogurt. Vanilla is the flavour of choice. It has a nice and creamy texture. We usually have it with breakfast or as an after school snack.

February 16, 2016

Activia Yogurt in Vanilla tastes amazing. It has a richness to it, it's not too sweet but also not bland. Creamy but not thick. I love adding fresh fruits with the vanilla yogurt.

February 15, 2016

I'm addicted. Vanilla is my favorite flavor and this yogurt is nice and thick. You feel healthy instantly, when you eat it. You can add fruit, granola, or whatever you want to it, and it becomes a filling, healthy snack. I eat it everyday. Every morning and every night and sometime in the afternoon for a snack. Love, love, love this yogurt!

February 09, 2016

Seems to be the one I alway go back to.. Alway enjoy putting granola in with it

February 09, 2016

I love this yogurt! I always have it mixed with nut and dried fruits for a healthy snack.

February 09, 2016

This yogurt is so creamy and delicious. I love the vanilla flavour the best. I just wish it didn't get so watery after it has been opened.