Danone Activia Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 245 in Yogurt

Feel the rhythm everyday with Activia, a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt.

And did you know… the same probiotics that make Activia so unique is what gives it its irresistibly creamy taste?

Activia is available in a variety of delicious flavours and a wide range of sizes and packs, so you’re sure to find the Activia that’s right for you.

*product description from brand website.

May 28, 2016

I really am not a fan. This yogurt is watery and I find this brand leaves a distinct after taste. I wish I did like this yogurt. I really gave almost all the flavors a try.

March 14, 2016

Danone has a smooth texture that I love. There are also a great number of choices in flavor that make it easy to find a favorite. This is a great way to balance your system and get needed vitamins and minerals in your diet.

April 13, 2015

I'm not to crazy about Activia yogurt. I don't really like it all the much as I don't like the milky taste. But still recommend it if you like that taste!

April 13, 2015

#Danone #Activia is very tasty,creamy, healthy,delicious and a great product to help for healthy life style. It is low in fat. calories, full of nutrients and calcium. I also am also taking the #Danone 4 week #Challenge to eat @Danone twice a day to promote better health. http://activia.us.com/ you can also join this challange and also get coupons for $1.00 off. #Danone Activia helps you feel good.

April 13, 2015

I love getting this yogurt because it is great quality, great taste, and so thick and creamy! I really enjoy all the different flavours that there is to choose from. My favorites are blueberry, cherry, vanilla, strawberry, and lemon!

March 10, 2015

Delicious. Our favorite brand of yogurt. The kids love it. Goes great in a smoothie. It is smooth and creamy.

September 09, 2014

Activia yogurt is ok. Dont love or hate but would still recommend

August 21, 2014

Our family's favorite is the vanilla and strawberry value packs. Its perfect for two teens who can never agree on anything! Great flavor, creamy texture, an over all great value!

April 15, 2014

I love this with fruit. It is delicious, creamy, leaves me feeling good about myself. Awesome as a breakfast option with fruit, or as a snack. Granola is terrific on it too

March 27, 2014

Activia yogurt is my absolute favorite and a staple in my house!! Have not found a flavor I didn't like. Even the plain is good mixed with fresh fruit and milk to make a smoothie!