Danone Danactive Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 256 in Yogurt

A delicious daily pick-me-up probiotic drink for the whole family with L. Casei Defensis culture.

January 05, 2017

I love this, I buy them at Costco in bulk and throw them in my kids lunches at school. My kids love the taste and how easy it is to open them. Especially love that they get some good prebiotic.

January 01, 2017

These little yogurt drinks are a pretty good alternative to traditional snack-sized yogurt. I like the flavours and texture, although I wish they were lower in sugar - or made with stevia or honey. Since my husband and son also drink them, it's a product I don't mind buying a larger quantity of and we usually get them at Costco to get the best price.

October 02, 2016

These taste great, the only downfall is the price point. A bit too high for my liking, they remind he of a child's portion because of the size. I really only buy these when they are on sale. If the price would be lower, I would by these more often. The prebiotics help when I have stomach issues.

October 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits Danone ainsi que le goût du produit. Facile à boire dans la bouteille et super crémeux et liquides dans la bouche. Bonne saveur.

October 02, 2016

I do like Danone Products, like Activia and Oikos, but I find these extremely overpriced for what you get. The bottle is so small it looks miniature. I know there might be active bacterial cultures but there are other more affordable ways to get better probiotics. Also, the sugar content is huge for the serving portion. I really don't see the appeal in these.

August 14, 2016

These little drinks are great. My favourite one is strawberry. I can have it as a little snack at work. And of course they are great because of their probiotics.... They help with irregularity.

May 13, 2016

J'en prend un presque tous les matins, ils sont tout simplement délicieux et bouche un petit coin, malgré le petit cobtenu. J'adore le moitié fraise et moitié bleuet, qui est parfait pour mon copain et moi, j'aime ceux aux fraises et lui ceux aux bleuets.

February 20, 2016

These Danone Danactive drinks are pretty good. My favorites are the strawberry banana flavor. They come in individual serving. I believe there is 8 per pack. There are a great source of calcium and pro-biotics. I usually purchased them only when they are on sale since I find the price a bit expensive of the quantity receive in an 8 pack.

February 20, 2016

Ces yogourts à boire avec grosse dose de probiotiques sont excellents quand on veut se remettre d'une maladie qui a été épuisante car les bonnes bactéries aident à rétablir la santé. De plus, ils sont bons au goût et les enfants en raffolent. Facile à transporter.

February 20, 2016

I really like this yogurt.
    It is very drinkable- no chunks, and the texture is nice.
    The price is a little high for my liking, but a coupon while its on sale brings it into my budget.
    My only critique would be the size- I wish it was just a little bigger- maybe 100 calories worth instead of 80.