Danone Silhouette Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 245 in Yogurt

Inspired by the authentic Greek method, new Silhouette Greek 0% has twice the protein of regular yogurt at 50 calories per serving. Silhouette Greek, like all of the products in the Silhouette yogurt line, has no aspartame, no artificial flavours or colours and no gelatin. Available in four scrumptious flavours: Vanilla Twist, Strawberry Kiss, Berry-licious and Cherry & Cranberry Touch. They’ll all become favourites once you’ve taken them for a ‘taste drive’!

August 08, 2015

I love Greek yogurt because of how thick and creamy it is. I was hesitant to try this brand of Greek yogurt because with no fat (I previously only bought 2% Oikos) I wasn't sure if the texture would live up to my expectations. However, the texture and taste was great. I was pleasantly surprised and regularly buy this brand now.

March 11, 2015

I haven't had this in a while but i loved it. great creamy taste, i loved adding them to my smoothies.

May 28, 2014

Bought these the other day as I had a coupon. What a great taste and creamy texture. Wish there were more than 4 in a pack though but the individual cup size is bigger than some other greek yogurts. Loved that there was also no sugar added. A great snack for my lunches and breakfasts.

April 15, 2014

Chemically sucralose ruins the flavour of this yogurt, which would be good otherwise. The texture is nice and rich, especially considering it's 0%. Next time I'll go for a variety that is made with real sugar. "Eat real food"

February 27, 2014

Thick Creamy and OHHHH so delicious .... They have so many flavors to choose from and I personally like the Black Cherry, and Prune flavored and Vanilla. The price on Activia by Danone is not to bad. and I would definately recommend Activia to my friends and family.

September 24, 2013

It does taste great and on sale all the time.

September 05, 2013

The taste of the yogurt is awesome, smooth and absolutely delicious! You can often find it on sale too!!

August 27, 2013

Had this for breakfast this morning and it's yummy! Love the fact that it is already stirred.

August 09, 2013

by fa the best Greek yogurt out there... so rich and creamy and the flavours are incrediable! highy recommended

August 09, 2013

I always love Danone yogurt and Greek yogurt. I tried this product with the flavor of Berry-Licious. It is very creamy and taste is great. Price is not bad and it is worthy of trying when it is on sale.