Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread
Good

Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ces petites pattes d'ours aux bananes. Il en a plusieurs variétés, mais celle-ci reste ma préféré. C'est parfait comme collation au travail ou même à l'école.

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les pattes d'ours et celle-ci aux bananes sont délicieuses.Une très bonne idée , c'est parfait comme collation quand on a un petit creux.Je recommande!

November 07, 2016

Les pattes d'ours aux bananes sont excellente. Pratique et parfaite pour les collations et dans les lunchs. Une bonne alternative selon moi. Je recommande.

November 07, 2016

I buy these a lot of times, they are often on sale at my local grocer for 1.77. They are really great for the kids and they are not overly sweet. So you know you won't be getting a call from the principal asking you to pick up your wild chimpanzee. My kids all love these ones. I put a little butter and warm them up for the kids at home and they taste really good like fresh baked. They are peanut free as well so you can safely send it as a snack. I find myself digging into their snacks a great deal of times. They are really good!

November 07, 2016

This is my daughter's favourite snack at the moment! I keep them stocked in the house, and a stash in the vehicle for emergencies! She also loves the morning bear paws- strawberry flavour!

September 11, 2016

My kids and I love Dare's Bear Paws, specifically the banana bread flavour. Sure, it could have less sugar, but it's a nice snack ... I love a packet of them with a cup of tea! They're great for on the go families.

September 22, 2015

The kids favorite school snack.

June 12, 2015

my kids used to like these. full flavor great snack. cool shape

June 11, 2015

Tasty banana bread flavoured soft cookies that are filling and nutritious. I like that the cookies are never squashed in lunch bags. Convenient on the go snack that gives you the fuel you need to go on.