Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread

Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 1180 in Snacks

February 16, 2017

I do not have any children so I buy these snacks for myself. They are easy to grab when I'm running out the door for work or for a long day. Not much nutritional value but it's not the worst snack either. Will keep buying.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ces petites pattes d'ours aux bananes. Il en a plusieurs variétés, mais celle-ci reste ma préféré. C'est parfait comme collation au travail ou même à l'école.

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les pattes d'ours et celle-ci aux bananes sont délicieuses.Une très bonne idée , c'est parfait comme collation quand on a un petit creux.Je recommande!

November 07, 2016

Les pattes d'ours aux bananes sont excellente. Pratique et parfaite pour les collations et dans les lunchs. Une bonne alternative selon moi. Je recommande.

November 07, 2016

I buy these a lot of times, they are often on sale at my local grocer for 1.77. They are really great for the kids and they are not overly sweet. So you know you won't be getting a call from the principal asking you to pick up your wild chimpanzee. My kids all love these ones. I put a little butter and warm them up for the kids at home and they taste really good like fresh baked. They are peanut free as well so you can safely send it as a snack. I find myself digging into their snacks a great deal of times. They are really good!

November 07, 2016

This is my daughter's favourite snack at the moment! I keep them stocked in the house, and a stash in the vehicle for emergencies! She also loves the morning bear paws- strawberry flavour!

September 11, 2016

My kids and I love Dare's Bear Paws, specifically the banana bread flavour. Sure, it could have less sugar, but it's a nice snack ... I love a packet of them with a cup of tea! They're great for on the go families.

September 22, 2015

The kids favorite school snack.

June 12, 2015

my kids used to like these. full flavor great snack. cool shape

June 11, 2015

Tasty banana bread flavoured soft cookies that are filling and nutritious. I like that the cookies are never squashed in lunch bags. Convenient on the go snack that gives you the fuel you need to go on.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra