Dare Cookie Chips - Sea Salted Caramel Reviews

Ranked #816 out of 2326 in Grocery

December 01, 2016

These are such a good treat. They are my favorite to bring to work in case I get a little sweet tooth later in the day. I have a few of these and they are so satisfying.

December 01, 2016

These are VERY dangerous-- 20 carbs for 5 chips! I just bought some last night for the first time- the sea salt caramel.. SO GOOD! It literally is a cookie baked like a chip! highly recommend!!!

March 10, 2016

I bought these for the first time last week and I must say I am addicted! I brought two boxes home and I almost ate a whole box and the other one was eaten by my hubby.
    These are by far the best cookie chip I have had, in fact they are better than most cookies I have tried.

January 30, 2016

Okay I really shouldn't be allowed to have these, they are way too addicting! I love how much flavour is packed into each cookie and they are great to satisfy a sweet craving. However, my only complaint is that the box is very misleading and you don't get near as much product as it appears when you first buy it :/

January 26, 2016

They're good but not sure if the price is worth it. Only tried the salted caramel flavour and its not "to die for" but it's okay

January 11, 2016

What can I say...I ate the whole package...by myself *blush*. I am a sucker for buttery shortbread type cookies. These are so delicious! Salty, sweet, crispy, crumbly...I love them.

May 14, 2015

These are so tasty that yes I want to eat the whole package. The sweetness is great. I just wish they would fill the package up to the top. This is something I would buy again. My kids and I enjoy these very much.

April 26, 2015

Thin, crispy, buttery and a great snack idea. I love cookies and I LOVE chocolate so these should have hit the mark. Sadly though, I'm not a fan....I simply did not care for the taste and wouldn't purchase them again. Sorry Dare.

April 24, 2015

I don't normally write reviews for food, but upon tasting the new Dare Cookie Chips- I JUST HAD TO! I have tried two out of the three flavours so far and all I have to say is... DANG. These are GOOOD!!

Some descriptive words to give you some insight to the quality and flavour of the Dare Cookie Chips include:

- light
    - buttery
    - crunchy
    - addictive
    - satisfying
    - delightful

I have added these cookie chips to icecream and as a side to my favorite tea and they are just the perfect snack and treat.

There is only one downside to the Dare Cookie Chips- the box only comes in one size! I swear, all I need is two sittings to finish one whole box. My family members have already realized that this is a HANDS OFF product in my pantry and they stay far away from my box of Cookie Chips because they know I will become "HANGRY" if I don't get my Dare Cookie Chip fix.

I highly suggest that you pick up a box of these cookie chips so Dare can keep making them available to the world. They are just that good.

You'll thank me later.

March 23, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by these cookie chips. Sometimes I find that things flavoured with caramel are too sweet. The flavour was delicious and well-balanced (not too salty or too sweet), and delivered a nice crunch. Although they are expensive at regular price, I would buy again if on sale.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein