Dare Real Fruit Berries- Raspberry
Good

Dare Real Fruit Berries- Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 186 in Candy

July 15, 2016

I got a sample of these on the street in Toronto. I guess they had a street team! I got a package of raspberry and another mixed flavour package. Anyhow -- the raspberry were SO good. They definitely taste like there is some real fruit juice or something in them. The texture isn't perfectly like gummy bears, but close, and again -- flavour is tart and fresh. Would definitely spend money on these.

June 14, 2015

These are delicious, nice and chewy, with real raspberry flavor....good stuff!

September 13, 2014

Swedish Berries have always been one of my favourite candies, so when I saw that Dare had created a naturally flavoured version I had to give them a try. The verdict? OMG the best thing ever! These have the best flavour- they have a really great rasperry taste- and have the perfect soft and squishy but chewy texture. I will never go for basic Swedish Berries again- these are just too good and you can't help but love that they are naturally flavoured and have no artificial colouring.