Dark Angels- 100g

Dark Angels- 100g Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

October 11, 2016

It's so perfect and so pure, you feel good about putting this on your face. This and coalface are my two go-to products from lush. This is a pretty impressive exfoliator but i like to sit with it on my face like it's a mask for 20 min or so for optimum results. MAGICAL PRODUCT

June 07, 2016

I got a smaple from a friend and I'm hooked I have bad acne and sometimes very painful.. And this stuff calms the pain and redness and leaves my skin so amazing! I will buy this for sure! And who knew I would pay for mud lol love love love this stuff!

February 18, 2010

Dark Angels is a face cleanser/exfoliator, it is amazing at exfoliating your skin. I use it approx 2-3 times a week. I also use it in the shower as it is quite messy. All you do is take a pinch of dark angels and add a bit of water, it forms a thick paste and then you apply it to your face, scrub a bit and wash it off. It leaves your skin very soft and clean. It is great for oily/combination skin. I use to break out a lot, but since adding this to by skin care regime I find my skin is so much clearer and healthier looking! I really love the earthy smell of Dark Angels, I'm actually close to being addicted to the smell! It is a different scent though, I'm just giving you a heads up!! This product is also vegan and like everything else from Lush is 100% NOT tested on animals.