Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn Reviews

Ranked #465 out of 996 in Books

March 31, 2016

I overall liked this book. It is pretty dark and graphic so if you aren't into that stuff, be waned. I found it a bit scary/creepy at times. It was definitely a page turner though and very suspenseful. I also enjoyed the style of writing she uses where she flips back and forth from past to present. I didn't love the ending (no spoilers) but overall I enjoyed reading it. I've also read Gone Girl from Gillian Flynn and I think I liked this just as much. I'm going to read her other book Sharp Objects next!

April 01, 2015

I won't lie, though this book came before Gone Girl, the hype around Gone Girl made it so that I read that one first....and then not long after I opened up Dark Places. I don't read a lot of fiction, and I really don't read a lot of mystery. I'm not sure what it is about Gillian Flynn, but she has such a knack for capturing her audience. This book kept me captivated and I could not put it down!! Movie to be released later this year too ;) I am hoping it will stay true to the book.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset