Dasani Bottled Water Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 81 in Water

January 26, 2017

I am not a fan of drinking a lot of plain water, but when I do, it has to be Dasani. I find that a lot of the other bottled water leaves a funny taste in my mouth but this one doesn't. Then again everyone has different tastes. It just what I prefer.

October 01, 2016

Dasani is my holy grail water. I love the taste and the way it makes me feel. Its the only water I can't get enough of. Its very high quality and purified many times.

August 21, 2016

I used to think water is just water, how can bottled water taste different from one brand to another? However, after trying different brands of bottled water, I think Dasani bottled water tastes slightly sweeter than other brands (or maybe it's psychological?).

July 02, 2016

Why pay for tap water?
    Typically water is water...However, this water has an awful after taste. It is just tap water in a bottle that is processed by a reverse osmosis system. Don't waste your money on this bottled water, if you have other choices available by natural spring water...Or if this is your only choice drink from the tap.

June 22, 2016

I will often grab a bottle of water at a gas station or convenient store when I'm on the go. I have grabbed Dasani before and to me water is water. It tastes fine but it is ridiculously over priced. Seriously I can grab a case of water at Walmart for what they charge for one bottle of Dasani.

June 22, 2016

This water tastes terrible! I usually buy Evian or Fiji. This water does NOT taste clean or clear - it tastes treated and very similar to my tap water. When I did a little bit of research - it's because Dasani is just treated tap water! It isn't spring water! YUCK. Why pay for what you can get for free from your tap??

February 08, 2016

I think this water tastes just awful! I will not be drinking this again.

February 01, 2016

The water doesn't have a plasticy after-taste similar to other brands and the quality of the bottle itself is durable

January 28, 2016

Always tasty and hydrating. Refreshing water.
    I usually grab for this brand when I pick from a
    cooler at the convienence store.

September 24, 2015

This water basically tastes like melted plastic to me.