David Yurman Exotic Essence Eau De Toilette

David Yurman Exotic Essence Eau De Toilette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #928 out of 1216 in Perfume

April 19, 2011

I am over the moon about this perfume! I received it as a free PR sample which is providential since, though it smells pretty decent in the bottle, I don't know if I would have picked it up in the store. Then I realized it smells 1000x even more amazing on my skin.

I like spicier, edgier scents and was wearing Womanity quite a lot up to this point. My other favourites were more mainstream like Burberry Sport and such. Exotic Essence by David Yurman is a big departure for me from what I'd normally choose.

I have no talent for describing fragrance notes, so here it is from the horse's mouth:

[Exotic Essence's] rich amber shade radiates an effortless warmth and mystery, is inspired by the sensual gemstone citrine.

Fragrance Family:Modern Sensual Oriental

Top notes: sparkling mandarin
Mid notes: Casablanca lily, rose petals, exotic woods, patchouli
Dry notes: vanilla absolute, amber, warm musk, Australian sandalwood, peach skin

It's definitely musky but in a deliciously sensual and organic way. I couldn't be more thrilled about this perfume and it's my new daily favourite!