David's Blueberry Jam Loose Black Organic Tea Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 524 in Tea

February 15, 2017

Wow! This tea is one of my favourites from David's. The flavour is just spot on and it makes a great cup of tea to get me through a work day. I always want caffeine in my tea, and blueberry is one of my favourite flavours. Now if only they made a version of this with black currants! I tried this tea first by getting a cup of it in store, but now I keep a constant stock of the tea leaves in my tea cupboard.

February 02, 2017

I love fruit teas but I'm not a huge black tea fan! This tea is amazing; it tastes just like jam and I love it ice cold! Tastes like fresh blueberries. Such a yummy creation.

January 30, 2017

Un de mes thés préférés de Davids' tea ! Si vous aimez les bleuets, vous allez adorez ce thé. Le goût du bleuet est très prononcé et je trouve ce thé excellent en version latté !

September 27, 2016

Smells like jam. Taste both good hot and cold. You can taste the blueberries. A nice sweet tea. I like to have it hot in the morning, cold at night.

May 12, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment les trucs au bleuet habituellement, mais ce thé était vraiment délicieux. Je l'ai reçu dans un coffret avec plusieurs sortes et il était dans mes préférés.

May 09, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this tea from ChickAdvisor!

I'm generally only a fan of plain black teas and so I wasn't expecting to like this tea much. I do not like it as a hot tea - I still prefer plain black teas. However, I do enjoy it as an iced tea. It has a mild, fruity taste that is refreshing over ice. I don't think I'll purchase this tea, but I will certainly use up what I have and enjoy it on warm days.

April 24, 2016

The taste and quality of David's teas are generally consistently high. There is so much flavour and the ingredients used are the best. They definitely do not skimp on quality, but they run on the higher end in price. This specific tea tastes natural and sweet without that gross chemical taste of most flavoured teas.

April 24, 2016

I received this item for free from Chickadvisor.

I'm a huge tea fan so I was pretty excited to see this tea included as a gift with one of the recent Product Review Club packages I received! The first thing I noticed was the smell, this tea smells AMAZING! It has such a strong blueberry scent.

I enjoyed the flavour of this tea, when I used the recommended amount on the package (1.5tsp) it had a very light sweet taste. I find with most flavoured teas you do need to use a lot of the product to really bring out the flavouring, as a daily tea drinker I am aware of this, for someone new to flavoured teas you might be a bit disappointed. The amazing aroma of of this tea is a bit misleading. I found if I used more of the product I did get a stronger blueberry taste, I also found that adding a sweetener also helped develop the flavours as well.

I probably wouldn't buy this tea again, I did like the flavour, but to really bring it out you need to use a lot more than recommended which is not worth the price for me. I would recommend this to someone though that does not mind using more of the product to get the desired taste.

April 02, 2016

I love David's Tea. This tea is refreshing and really good iced or hot. There are pretty cornflower petals in it and tons of blueberries. Smells so good I wish I could eat it also.

March 29, 2016

I love this tea. It smells like blueberries. It steeps very quickly. #DavidsTEA A smooth pleasing taste of blueberries, elderberries, cornflower petals, stevia extract , blackberries and organic raspberry and natural blueberry flavouring. And Hey the cup is inspiring too! #Gotitfree Thanks ChickAdvisor!

leacarol added a new review for