DAVIDs Tea - Dark Chocolate Delight
Good

DAVIDs Tea - Dark Chocolate Delight Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 468 in Tea

October 20, 2016

This tea taste super good and I always go back for this one. I am Big on dark chocolate and tea so this is literally the best thing in my life lol So deffs try it out

July 26, 2016

I was floored by the incredible flavour of this tea. It is a wonderful treat when you want some chocolate but do not want the calories associated with eating a chocolate bar. This is a black based tea with chocolate and blueberry flavours and the combination is truly a special treat. Everyone should go and at least try this decadent treasure.

June 22, 2016

This is one of David's Tea's more sweet and decadent flavours. It is not an herbal tea so if you expect that you will be disappointed. It is however, a delicious tea that compares to chocolately drinks and hot cocoa, yet in a tea format. My daughters love this instead of hot chocolate. You will love this with whipped coconut cream and a bit of stevia in it.... I do and I do consider myself somewhat of a tea conisseur.

February 05, 2016

One of my fav! Not so much nature, but with milk, in a hot latte, it is so good, I just love it.

November 22, 2015

I tried this last night in my Christmas Calendar from Davids Teas and WOW!!! This is a nice little sweet treat when you need that little sweet pick me up!

June 08, 2015

Anyone who loves dark choclate and tea will love this tea. It's a delicious blend with lots of dark choclate pieces