DAVIDs tea disposable mesh tea bags

DAVIDs tea disposable mesh tea bags Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 987 in Misc

November 30, 2016

Such a great idea for your tea. They work so well and allow the amazing flavours to come through. They're great for the environment and they're convenient. Love!

November 28, 2016

Great invention! I have tea diffusers at home, but when on the run or at work in the office-- I love using these for all of my loose tea! I am not sure of the price, as I was given 100 pack for Christmas last year- but I still have some left and use them every so often! Very easy to use--and I havent had any break on me -just be gentle with the string!

June 18, 2016

I love these mesh bags from David's Tea. I normally use a tea strainer but when I am out at work at friends, I love to bring some of my favourite tea with me and these are so convenient. They really hold in the tea and are very convenient.

May 14, 2016

As a tea fanatic, I find these to be extremely handy to have around. The price is good and they are super easy to take with you. I'll prefill a couple and keep them in my purse.

April 24, 2016

Great way to brew loose leaf tea anywhere! They are pretty inexpensive and make using loose leaf tea easy (which is essential because it tastes so much better!). There is no mess or clean up required after either.

April 03, 2016

I buy these all the time. They are perfect for really fine teas, because the tea ball from David's Tea lets a lot of that tea into the cup. I especially like when David's Tea does a special on tea, and I get a box free.

April 03, 2016

great..product!!!.great..price!!..i..love..these..to..try..miximg..two..or..three.kimds..of..loose..tea..together!!!its..fum..to..e..creative...with..your...tea!!!!!!

April 03, 2016

These are great if you buy loose leaf tea. They are great if you drink tea often. They hold up and don't break if they get really soggy. It is a great price and worth it. I strongly advise you to buy this item!!

March 03, 2016

I love davidstea disposable mesh bags. With that draw string and keeps everything in. The holes are not big slip he does not come out when you don't have he leaves floating around in your tea.

February 25, 2016

DAVIDs tea disposable mesh tea bags are really good to have around. I use a reusable tea bag as my main steeper, but I am often reaching for a disposable tea bag when I have guests over.