DAVIDs Tea - Goji Pop

DAVIDs Tea - Goji Pop Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 471 in Tea

June 22, 2016

This is a tea that I find tastes much better if you ice it than if you drink it hot. It's sweet but tart. I like it! Would buy again. Love davids Tea.

June 22, 2016

I am a huge fan of David's tea and have tried most of the flavours. This is my favourite 'berry' tea. It has a refreshing berry blend taste, not too subtle or too strong. Bold yet still very sweet and smooth tasting. Great for iced tea making as well. My daughters love this tea and they don't like regular teas at all. This brews a nice bright pink colour.

March 10, 2016

I am a huge fan of DavidsTea. Goji Pop is one of my go-to faves for a summer iced tea. Nice and fruity with a little bit of tang. Ultimate deliciousness!

February 12, 2016

Although I'm not a fan of paying $3 and change for a cup of tea, I must say that Goji Pop is one of my favs! With a blend of apple, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehips, and honeydew melon; Goji Pop makes the perfect "sweet treat". This tea is yummy when served hot and fantastic when served cold (perfect during the summer). The taste reminds me of a jolly rancher! Delish!

December 18, 2015

This herbal tea have a nice fruity flavour with a touch of hibiscus. The fruit components are apple and gogi berries. I enjoyed this tea but I tend to like a fruity tea with a little more tang.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends