Davids tea juicy orange Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 467 in Tea

May 13, 2016

Je m'infuse un tasse du thé orange juteuse le matin avant d'aller au travail. Lorsque je le déguste au travail il me semble que cela me donne un regain d'énergie qui est plus efficace qu'un café ! La saveur d'orange est juste assez présente et ce thé est assi bon chaud que froid.

March 19, 2016

I finally had a chance this afternoon to make a cup in my new mug via #ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed this very fine #DavidsTea (Juicy Orange) with its very fresh and fruity blends of pu'erh. black tea, hibiscus and oranges it is perfect to relax and enjoy anytime of day or evening. It is made from all-natural ingredients so you know it is so healthy for you. This is truly a pleasant experience drinking a cup of #DavidsTea Juicy Orange. Thanks @Chickadvisor & @DavidsTea for letting me try and review this lovely refreshing tea.

March 16, 2016

Knowing pu'erh teas are GREAT for digestion I was so happy to find this tea as it tastes amazing and made my stomach feel less bloated!! It's not overpoweringly sweet and still has a nice earthy tea taste which is awesome! Love making it as an iced tea!

March 01, 2016

I recieved 50g of Juicy Orange Pu-erh Tea from Davids Tea courtesy of ChickAdvisor. This little surprise was waiting for me when I opened up my box for the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer and Garnier Micellar Water campaign. The tea is amazing. I have just gotten started using loose leaf tea and really love the flavour of this one. It is not overpowering and has a wonderful smell. It helps relax me after a busy day. Try it!

February 25, 2016

I got this tea in my package to review and it was just delicious, Davids teas I find always are high quality,well made , I would give it as a gift to a friend that loves teas , just smelled beautiful when it was steeping in my cup!

February 20, 2016

I was very excited to get this tea as an added bonus in my box from Chick Advisor. As soon as you open the bag you can smell the lovely orange citrus scent. There are big pieces of dried orange in the tea as well. The teas tastes lovely, it is not too citrus tasting even with the big pieces in it. It was a refreshing tea, a very nice pick me up tea. The tea also tasted good cold with ice and would be lovely as a summer ice tea. I would definitely recommend this tea.

February 17, 2016

I received this with my Garnier box and was pleasantly surprised. I have tried Davids Tea and really love their wide range of flavors. I never tried Juicy Orange before and It was really good. What I like about it is that you can drink it hot or cold and either way, it taste delicious. I personally liked mine cold. Like most of Davids Tea products you need a tea infuser. But other than that I love everything about this tea.

February 17, 2016

I don't really like it. One of my least favourite from David's Tea. The quality is good, I just didn't like the taste of it. It's too much on the juicy part for me.

February 17, 2016

thank you Chick Advisor for sending this as a lil extra in my last review box!!!! this tea has such a lovely aroma . steeps nicely great taste!!! when you brew this tea the aroma fills the room with a orange fruity scent and it tastes super good. like as its good for you too!!!! feel energized

February 16, 2016

I received this Juicy Orange Pu'erh Tea From ChickAdvisor.I have never tried Davids Tea before but I certainly have heard many people rave about Davids Tea.

I was really impressed with the quality of this tea big chunks of dried orange,Hibiscus,black tea and blackberry leaf.When I first opened it you get a big scent of juicy oranges.I instantly craved a Iced Tea and steeped it and cooled it down and mixed a bit of sugar through it and poured it over ice with a squeeze of fresh lemon.What a refreshing delicious drink.

I cant wait to try some of the other flavors.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk