• DAVIDs Tea - Live Wire Lemon
Good

DAVIDs Tea - Live Wire Lemon Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 467 in Tea

October 22, 2016

I had not found a herbal lemon tea worth drinking until I tried DAVIDs Tea - Live Wire Lemon. I rationed my supplies when I realised they had disappeared from the shelves. Then I tried other teas with the same flavor which does not quite match Davids tea. I'm now back to drinking boiled water. Who makes these decisions to withdraw products from the market? Don't you want my money?

June 22, 2016

I think I have tried most flavours of David's Tea now and this is still one of my favourites. So refreshing and bold, with that tanginess and sweetness of real lemon. I love this without cream or milk, and with a sweetner but you don't really need anything with it as the flavour is bold. Great for making iced tea as well. I love this in the afternoon when I start to get tired at work and need a nice pick me up.

February 17, 2016

I wasn't too excited about this when I went into DAVIDs Tea and they offered me the sample. When I had it, it was like a lemon jumped into my mouth. lol. It's super refreshing, has a medium amount of caffeine in it, so a great afternoon pick-me-up