• DAVIDs Tea Main Squeeze
  • DAVIDs Tea Main Squeeze

DAVIDs Tea Main Squeeze Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 467 in Tea

February 05, 2016

To me, it taste like Sunny delight juice! Not bad, but not very natural tasting. Good in the morning since it is a mate. Kind of like it, but not my favourite.

December 07, 2015

The citrus and fruit flavours (papaya and pineapple) in this tea really taste delicious and serve to awaken your senses. Therefore, a great tea to have for breakfast or in the afternoon to help you get through the rest of the day. It tastes somewhat tropical and is easy to drink.

November 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this for a pick me up tea. Nice taste that was much nicer once cool. Great price as it weighs upl light!

August 11, 2015

I definitely like that this tea is mate, I get the energy boost I need without a caffeine crash later. I don't love the taste of it, and prefer drinking it cold. But it's alright and I would buy it again.

February 25, 2015

I love most teas from David's tea. This mate tea is very energizing and is a great way to wake up in the morning. Make sure you have a tea filter with very small holes as it has smaller tea leaves.