David's Tea Matcha Matsu

David's Tea Matcha Matsu Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 467 in Tea

November 03, 2016

Le thé est vraiment bon au goût. L'infusion est rapide et le goût est délicieux. Parfait pour incorporer dans nos recettes. J'aime bien en mettre dans les muffins.

November 03, 2016

Un thé que je recommande,non pas pour boire car c'est le thé le plus "cheap" catégorie Matcha. Mais intégré à des recette ou autre aliment, il convient parfaitement. Dans vos smoothie,milkshake,recette de gâteaux,cookies........ il s’intégrera très bien.

March 24, 2016

The taste of this isn't great but to be expected. I use this for health reasons and put in my smoothies. Matcha is supposed to help boost metabolism which is why I use it. When mixed with fruit and in a smoothie the taste isn't as strong but you don't need a lot!

March 08, 2016

I bought this tea to make a yummy THM drink. I wasn't sure how it's taste. It's pretty good. My husband likes to drink it as well. If you mix it in the blender it turns out better than just stirring it.

February 12, 2016

I love this flavour of their Matcha to use in my smoothies! It is super healthy for you, has 10X the amount of antioxidants in it then spinach does, blends exceptionally well in a blender as it comes as a powdered form. Smooth and creamy.