DAVIDs TEA Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait Tea Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 467 in Tea

November 29, 2016

I bought this tea expecting something sweet and a little creamy but instead I got a very sour tea that needed a lot of sugar. even when only steeping for a few mins the amount of hibiscus in this tea overwhelmed any other flavor.

November 28, 2016

I love this tea, I prefer it hot to cold, it's got a very smooth sort of vanilla flavour because of the yogurt bits. really tastes like a fruit and yogurt parfait. This tea can get a little tart if you steep it for two long.

September 28, 2016

Strawberry rhubarb parfait tea was disgusting. Didn't like it hot or cold. I couldn't finish the cup. Had no strawberry taste. There's was a bitter, tart taste.

May 10, 2016

I love this tea! It is great hot or cold. When made iced it reminds me of a kool-aid but without all the sugar! My kids love it in the summertime iced, I like to keep a pitcher of it in the fridge. It is a nice summer tea!

February 25, 2016

DAVIDs TEA Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait Tea is really good. I can appreciate its taste, but it will not be something I will buy for myself. It has strong flavor, but I have other Teas from Davids Tea that I would rather spend my money on.

February 23, 2016

The first tea from David's that I ever tried, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait made me a true believer in the brand. Perfect as an iced tea in the summer, it also works as a great burst of fruit in the winter months. I also found that it works as an amazing base for a non-alcoholic punch. Worth every penny and will always be a staple of my tea collection.

February 12, 2016

I absolutely love this tea, it's got the perfect mix of fruity and tart. Add in a bit of agave and you'll fall in love, honestly. Will continue to buy this, and if they discontinue, I'll probably cry.

February 08, 2016

Mmmmm this smells and tastes delicious. I love going into the shop and smelling all the teas. Im very much drawn to this one everytime.

February 05, 2016

I hatted it! I know most of you would like it, but for me, that is a no no. So bitter and sour. Does not taste like strawberry at all.

February 05, 2016

refreshing reminder of summer. Easily made in to an adult only ice tea!