DAVIDsTEA Cream of Earl Grey Organic
Good

DAVIDsTEA Cream of Earl Grey Organic Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 471 in Tea

November 29, 2016

This is the best Earl grey :) It is of such high quality - you can tell in the flavor. I love it. It's so creamy and not too bitter. It's great on it's own, or in some steamed milk with a little vanilla :)

November 29, 2016

I originally got this tea as a sample and had to go online to order more before I even finished the cup. I was not disappointed. It's wonderfully smooth and perfect all on it's own. Definitely keep this on hand.

September 30, 2016

YASSS girl! This is the cream of the earl greys. It's smooth, dark, and has a great earl grey aroma. This is a pricey tea- but it's a great add to your tea cupboard

September 01, 2016

Love this tea! I went to a high tea surprise birthday party and the tea that was served was really good, I had been on the search for it. My cousin recommend this tea, saying its exactly like the one we had when we went for high tea. I'm glad she did. It does taste like what I had tried. I have this with desserts or just a cup on its on. I don't add any sugar or any type of sweetener to it, no milk, no cream. You don't want to over steep it, I've done that, doesn't taste good then.

February 25, 2016

This is the only Earl Grey Tea i will ever buy again! The flavors are wonderful, I love how it has vanilla in it already, and just everything about this tea is amazing. If you are thinking about picking it up, do it!!!

November 22, 2015

Mmmmm another great ta from Davids!!! I love this after my lunch for a little office pick me up !!!
Price is great as it does not weigh to much

July 15, 2015

One of my favourite teas ever! I love the creamy subtle citrus flavour.

September 02, 2014

Best tea ever in my opinion. For this quality, the price is great. Sip and enjoy.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products