DAVIDsTEA - Forever Nuts Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 467 in Tea

November 29, 2016

My favorite tea from David's Tea.
It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is so delicious!
Even though it is made mostly of nuts, it tastes like apples and cinnamon.
It can be made hot or cold, although I prefer it hot.
Has a great pink-y hue from the beetroots that are in the tea.

November 29, 2016

This is by far one of my favorite go to teas from David's. I have yet to be disappointed by it. The smell of the dry tea is amazingly nutty and wonderful, and it tastes just as good as it smells!

November 29, 2016

This is a great everyday tea. It's light but flavourful. I love it's nuttiness and it's pink hue is beautiful. This can be consumed cold or hot and you'll enjoy no matter what!

October 13, 2016

I generally don't purchase my loose leaf from DavidsTEA but have received this one as a gift a few times and I have to say I really do enjoy the smooth flavour! Unlike other David's Teas I find that forever nuts doesn't leave the familiar lingering after taste that most of the other teas share (its almost like they're cut with the same tea/plant to reduce production expenses, and they often look like they have the same base too so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case). All in all I think this is the best tea that DavidsTEA has to offer!

September 26, 2016

Taste much better hot than cold. Taste like Apple strudel. Turns into a cloudy pink colour. No nut taste what so ever. The beetroots give it the pink colour.

September 19, 2016

This tea is delicious. After steeping the drink the tea has a beautiful pink colour to it. It's a little pricey, but well worth it. I purchased the loose tea and you can actually pick the nuts out after and eat them if you so choose.

August 17, 2016

one of our favorite teas in the shop, while we will often try other flavours we love coming back to this one and it always one we keep on hand for after dinner instead of dessert

May 18, 2016

Great tea, it tastes so good and I am addicted to it. I literally buy it in bulk. I love the pink color of the tea and the nutty flavor. I let it steep for a long time so it is nice and strong. :)

May 17, 2016

I just started drinking tea from Davids Tea and I got this one in one of the variety packs, I actually preferred it over the Banana Nut one. Next time I have a chance to get to the store I am going to buy a bigger amount of it next time. It actually has a nice nutty flavor as well as a bit of a fruityness. Your tea water turns pink. I love it.

May 10, 2016

This is my favourite Davids Tea! I love how it tastes, smells and the pink colour just makes me happy. It's nutty taste is just like comfort food. A perfect tea when you need a little comfort!