DavidsTea Raspberry Cream Pie

DavidsTea Raspberry Cream Pie Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 467 in Tea

November 30, 2016

OMG AMAZING. This one is probably my favourite next to Just Peachy. It is seriously so so good. I can't get enough of it. I bought a.huuuge tin when I tried it!

April 06, 2016

This new spring tea is a nice way to start your morning. I prefer it slightly chilled to really bring out the raspberry notes in the tea. The cream pits add just the right amount of flavour that you don't even need sugar.

March 28, 2016

I bought this tea a few days ago after one of the staff recommended it to me. It tastes delicious! The taste is a perfect balance between fresh tasting raspberries and creamy white chocolate. Will definitely be buying again!

March 24, 2016

got this a couple of weeks ago. Davids always blows me away with how close they can get in the flavours of their teas. Raspberry tastes fresh and the white chocolate chips give it a little sweetness. delicious!

March 14, 2016

I had no idea about DavidsTea Raspberry Cream Pie and all of their other new spring teas when I went into the store a few weeks ago. I went in to buy something else, but this caught my eye because I love Davids Tea dessert teas, and I LOVE raspberries. So I smelled the tea and instantly fell in love.

I tried it steeped without sweetener the first time and it was great.. I brought it to work the next day and me and the ladies here had a tea party. They all loved it. But this time drinking it I added some sugar, which really upped the satisfaction factor.

The tea is great with or without sugar, but adding sugar really makes It satisfying.

March 14, 2016

I am really enjoying this #DavidsTea #RaspberryCreamPie. I won it as part of my MyLipAddiction.com March Giveaway. It is absolutely so yummy. I can smell the delicious fragrance through my kitchen. It has only 10 calories. So you can enjoy and treat yourself to this tea anytime. Only 2g of sugar and very low in sodium. It has the flavor of fresh raspberries, cream, white chocolate, coconut and spices. If you have not tried it you definitely should. It is so satisfying and a true pleasure.

March 10, 2016

Great, flavourful new tea. This has a white chocolate and raspberry taste and is very creamy and sweet. I had it as an iced tea and it was good but I think the creamy consistency wouod go good as a hot tea or especially a latte.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for