davines oi all in one milk
Good

davines oi all in one milk Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 19, 2016

LOVE this product. I have been using it for 2+ years so far. Apply a few sprays on my damp hair and it makes my hair feel soft and healthy! It also has a great smell to it. Love Davines products.

October 12, 2016

This review is for the OI all in one milk, it's the treatment spray that comes in a small black bottle, which says it's used for detangling, adding shine, heat protection, moisturizing, etc. I generally use this at times during the summer as an alternative to conditioner to prevent my fine hair from becoming weighed down and too greasy; also for winter for added softness and protection from my flat iron. This stuff goes a long way for the size of the bottle; generally 10 sprays or so is more than enough to use and comb through to distribute evenly. The smell of this to me is like a musk/honey/woody/earthy aroma which is certainly different but doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for a product to make your hair look its absolute best!