Davines OI Conditioner - Absolute Beautifying Conditioner for All Hair Types

Davines OI Conditioner - Absolute Beautifying Conditioner for All Hair Types Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 24, 2016

This conditioner is pretty pricey, but it is totally worth it! Davines products are so concentrated that you don't need a whole handful of product, so it lasts a long time. I literally scoop one finger in and get a grape size amount (or less) and it conditions beautifully. The scent is soft and luxurious! I love that the brand takes care to put good ingredients in the product. Make sure you only use it in the midlengths to ends though otherwise u might get a bit greasy.

August 12, 2016

The salon I go to started using this product and the Hairstylist swore by it so I thought I would give it a try!
The product comes in a smaller size bottle and is fairly expensive ($27CAD Retail) but, this is comparable to other salon conditioners.
The company is ethical, 98 percent organic and has a great family owned back story.
I only had to use a tiny bit (smaller than a pea) for my thin, shoulder length hair.
It smells AMAZING!
My hair was soft, smooth and didn't go frizzy after I brushed it (which is what usually happens).
Definetly recommend.

July 09, 2016

This product was amazing!!! first i washed my hair with the shampoo which really cleaned my scalps, then along with this product, that gave a nice smooth and soft finish after rise it out..... It's just too expensive for me.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear