Davines OI Conditioner - Absolute Beautifying Conditioner for All Hair Types

Davines OI Conditioner - Absolute Beautifying Conditioner for All Hair Types Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 602 in Conditioner

September 24, 2016

This conditioner is pretty pricey, but it is totally worth it! Davines products are so concentrated that you don't need a whole handful of product, so it lasts a long time. I literally scoop one finger in and get a grape size amount (or less) and it conditions beautifully. The scent is soft and luxurious! I love that the brand takes care to put good ingredients in the product. Make sure you only use it in the midlengths to ends though otherwise u might get a bit greasy.

August 12, 2016

The salon I go to started using this product and the Hairstylist swore by it so I thought I would give it a try!
    The product comes in a smaller size bottle and is fairly expensive ($27CAD Retail) but, this is comparable to other salon conditioners.
    The company is ethical, 98 percent organic and has a great family owned back story.
    I only had to use a tiny bit (smaller than a pea) for my thin, shoulder length hair.
    It smells AMAZING!
    My hair was soft, smooth and didn't go frizzy after I brushed it (which is what usually happens).
    Definetly recommend.

July 09, 2016

This product was amazing!!! first i washed my hair with the shampoo which really cleaned my scalps, then along with this product, that gave a nice smooth and soft finish after rise it out..... It's just too expensive for me.