Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 21, 2017

Ever since I started using Dawn products for my dishes, I have never went back to any other product. Dawn is worth every penny. It cleans dishes very well, even really tough food particles that get stuck at the bottom of the pan.

March 13, 2017

I love this product it lasts so much longer than other dish soaps and cleans dishes with ease. I also love the fact that it is reasonably priced and that often there are coupons for the product as well

March 08, 2017

When it comes to dish soap and fighting grease and grime, nothing beats DAWN Advanced Dish Liquid! Dawn is tough on grease and helps get rid of streaks on my glass top stove, as well as helps clean my windows. I love Dawn dish soap and have been using it for many years now. Trying other brands I have to say I find myself using much less dish soap when I use Dawn dish soap, it creates a lot of foam and bubbles with just one drop on the sponge I use for my dishes, and I don't have to constantly add more soap while washing dishes. It is very effective and helps get rid of any food left over that may be stuck on dishes after cooking, all you have to do is soak your pots and pans in water with some DAWN dish soap in it, and when you come back later it is a breeze to wipe off. I highly recommend Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid to everyone that has to wash dishes, it's a life and time saver!

March 04, 2017

Since i started to use this soup. I can't used anything else. my hands do not dry out and it actually cuts grease.
    I've seen other products on sale and bought them to save on price but I had to go back to dawn. a product that does what it says. Just great

February 28, 2017

Every have left over food in all dishes. Cause just feeling exhausted after a long day. Dishes can wait till tomorrow feeling. No problem hot water and little dawn and all grease and stuck on food gone after 10 minutes soaking.

January 22, 2017

I don't like washing dishes, but I think this is the best dish soap out there. No strong smell and it suds up quite well. It gets my greasy dishes clean

January 19, 2017

I will never use any other dish detergent from now on! You only need a little bit of this product for all your dirty dishes! Cost is great since a bottle of this lasts for so long! Fights grease and leaves my dishes squeaky clean! It also doesnt dry out your hands!

January 17, 2017

I like how little of the product is needed to get full suds and the suds last a long time. It does an excellent job on the dishes. I like the tv commercial showing animals being washed after being coated in oil after an oil spill.

January 10, 2017

I will never use another dish soap I love it and hubby loves it, even better that Dawn is always on sale at many different stores here in Canada, well worth the money even if not on sale :) leave a very nice smell and not overpowering

January 09, 2017

I always have a bottle of this in my home. Not only is it great for dishes but it is so multi-functional. It is also the soap they use to clean animals after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will buy.