Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 22, 2017

I don't like washing dishes, but I think this is the best dish soap out there. No strong smell and it suds up quite well. It gets my greasy dishes clean

January 19, 2017

I will never use any other dish detergent from now on! You only need a little bit of this product for all your dirty dishes! Cost is great since a bottle of this lasts for so long! Fights grease and leaves my dishes squeaky clean! It also doesnt dry out your hands!

January 17, 2017

I like how little of the product is needed to get full suds and the suds last a long time. It does an excellent job on the dishes. I like the tv commercial showing animals being washed after being coated in oil after an oil spill.

January 10, 2017

I will never use another dish soap I love it and hubby loves it, even better that Dawn is always on sale at many different stores here in Canada, well worth the money even if not on sale :) leave a very nice smell and not overpowering

January 09, 2017

I always have a bottle of this in my home. Not only is it great for dishes but it is so multi-functional. It is also the soap they use to clean animals after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will buy.

December 29, 2016

This is the very best liquid dish soap that I have ever used. My dishes come out of the dishpan very clean & grease free. The soap bubbles are long lasting & as an added bonus, my hands remain really soft.

November 19, 2016

I have tried so many different dish soap brands and none of them can live up to Dawn. With one squeeze of the soap on your sponge will almost wash an entire sink full of dishes. And one thing I do with dawn that has literally changed my life is I put some into a spray bottle and I add white vinegar and I shake it up and spray it all over the inside of my bathtub as well as the walls. Now anyone who has had to scrub a bathtub before knows the pain and difficulty of getting it looking brand new. Well I let the vinegar and dawn mixture sit for about 15 to 20 minutes and when I come back I take a scrub brush or even a sponge and I start to wipe down the walls and all of the dirt and grime that was on it comes off like a dream. And the same goes for the floor of the tub which mine is textured and I have never been able to get it as clean as I do now that I use this mixture.

Updated On: November 19, 2016

I thought that this was a different Dawn dish soap... Sorry... But this one works very well also

October 21, 2016

Wow!! Love this dish soap. Not only does it clean my dishes, it smells great and never leaves my hands feeling irritated or dry. I will purchase this dish soap again in the future.

October 17, 2016

Not only do I use this as dish liquid, but I also use it as a stain remover for oily food marks on clothing and it works every time, even if it's an old stain. It is a testament to how great Dawn is at lift away food oils. I love Dawns CSR efforts and am always willing to pay more for a portion of the purchase to go towards their oil spill/ animal conservation and cleaning activities.

October 01, 2016

Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid is one of the best in the market. works well in eliminating grease easlily and efficiently. it has a nice soft scent too. great product