Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 19, 2016

I have tried so many different dish soap brands and none of them can live up to Dawn. With one squeeze of the soap on your sponge will almost wash an entire sink full of dishes. And one thing I do with dawn that has literally changed my life is I put some into a spray bottle and I add white vinegar and I shake it up and spray it all over the inside of my bathtub as well as the walls. Now anyone who has had to scrub a bathtub before knows the pain and difficulty of getting it looking brand new. Well I let the vinegar and dawn mixture sit for about 15 to 20 minutes and when I come back I take a scrub brush or even a sponge and I start to wipe down the walls and all of the dirt and grime that was on it comes off like a dream. And the same goes for the floor of the tub which mine is textured and I have never been able to get it as clean as I do now that I use this mixture.

Updated On: November 19, 2016

I thought that this was a different Dawn dish soap... Sorry... But this one works very well also

October 21, 2016

Wow!! Love this dish soap. Not only does it clean my dishes, it smells great and never leaves my hands feeling irritated or dry. I will purchase this dish soap again in the future.

October 17, 2016

Not only do I use this as dish liquid, but I also use it as a stain remover for oily food marks on clothing and it works every time, even if it's an old stain. It is a testament to how great Dawn is at lift away food oils. I love Dawns CSR efforts and am always willing to pay more for a portion of the purchase to go towards their oil spill/ animal conservation and cleaning activities.

October 01, 2016

Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid is one of the best in the market. works well in eliminating grease easlily and efficiently. it has a nice soft scent too. great product

September 30, 2016

Best dish detergent I have found to date. It cuts oils, works great in gigantic bubble recipes, and even helped me to get skunk oils and smells out of the dogs this summer. Amazing product, 5 stars! Really love the rescue efforts and commercials too :)

September 20, 2016

I started using this detergent after I bought it from Costco. My family has always used Sunlight but after switching I really noticed how much different and more effective this soap is. It cuts the grease and you only need a very tiny amount. It even cuts the grease when the water isn't super hot (my boyfriend likes to wash dishes in almost warm water, yuck). Thankful for this stuff or our dishes would be very greasy and I'd have to wash them after he does!

September 07, 2016

I love this dish soap a little goes a long way. It cuts throw the grease in no time. This just isn't for dishes I use it to kill weeds in between my patio stones. I also use it to clean my shower walls.

July 29, 2016

Only dish liquid I use now. Besides just doing dishes with it I also use it as a stain remover in combination with baking soad. It is amazing at lifting grease. Doesnt leave my hands feeling dried out. I wash a lot of dishes with 2 young child and fight a lot of stains. I have 1 under my sink and 1 in my laundry room. Cant live without it.

July 18, 2016

I love dawn and the fact that they help animals makes me love them even more. To me this is the best dish soap , it cleans the hard baked on Messes very well. I do recommend this product.

April 01, 2016

I have always loved Dawn dish Liquid. Especially what they stand for and help the animals. However, I always get a rash on my hands when using it for some reason. I always have to wear gloves when doing the dishes. I love the product, smell, effectiveness, price and bubbles. But I always have to wear gloves.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products