Dawn Escapes Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

August 09, 2016

Dawn escapes dish soap cleans dishes very well & cuts through grease with ease. And you only need a small amount. Very nice smell as well! It's definitely one of my go to dish soaps!

August 06, 2016

Nothing beats Dawn for effectiveness but it sure is a nice change to have the new line of Dawn Escape fragrances! I love the New Zealand Springs, but am not a fan of the Fugi Cherry Blossom. It seemed a little too floral for me personally.

June 03, 2016

Dawn Escapes Dish Soap is my go to kitchen sink dish washing product. It consistently leaves the dishes grease free. Only need to use a little for a sink load. Gentle on hands and smells nice. I try to pick it up on sale. Any savings is great for the household budget. If you haven't tried it, pick it up on your next shopping trip. You'll really like Dawn Escapes Dish Soap.

January 25, 2016

Nothing is better than dawn to clean dishes...hands down.

January 20, 2016

Smells great and makes lots of suds. Cleans the dishes and does not leave a film

January 20, 2016

i have used a lot of dish soaps and they are good but dawn is far the best, this dawn escapes is amazing smelling, now i have a favorite one.. since i am the only one who does dishes i might as well love the dish soap and the suds go on and on and on, highly recommended

January 11, 2016

I didn't like this at all,the smell makes me nauseous and it seemed a little watered down, so definitely not one of the best

December 17, 2015

Love this scent! It is my regular brand. Great quality lasting suds!

December 10, 2015

They had a sample bottle of this at my workplace, and as soon as I used it on my hands I knew I needed it in my kitchen. I usually use Sunlight because I its effectiveness but now I know I like Dawn SO much better. It's really good on greasy dishes which is awesome because I'm an unkempt slob who leaves dishes on the counter too long 9 times out of 10. Somehow I ended up with my own sample bottle and a full sized one. I should mention I'm specifically referring to the Fuji Apple scent. Serious, try it, it's great.

October 22, 2015

This dish soap works wonders!! Not only does it smell pleasurable it also works amazing! It works helps get the hardest oil/scum out of my dishes,pots,pans,etc but it also is awesome as a household cleaning product! Just use Dawn Escapes Dish Soap along with some Baking Soda mix together as a paste and be prepared to be amazed! awesome stuff indeed :)