Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

January 16, 2017

I love everything Dawn has to offer! Gets the tough grease off of dishes, doesn't leave hands feeling dry and it also smells great. Plus the price is fantastic!

January 10, 2017

DAWN dish soap is amazing. I've tried at least 50 different kinds of dish soap, and dawn is by far the best. It cuts the grease right away, and is also gluten free!

January 09, 2017

Dawn is my go to for dish soap. Its affordable, works great on greasy or stuck on food and they come in great scents. It also works great to get rid of fleas on pets or strip hair colour.

November 15, 2016

Pour ns à la maison depuis que j'ai trouvé le Dawn Ultra Antibacterial liquide ça fait partie de notre vie.
    Nous adorons tout les saveurs car vous avez différentes sortes de down ultra et elle ont tous une très bonne odeur.

November 15, 2016

This soap works great and doesn't' dry out your hands bad. It is cost effective and cleans your dishes. WE definitely keep stock on these guys. My dishes thank you.

October 20, 2016

I love to use dawn dish soap. It easily cleans my dishes and leaves them free from any residue or grease. It also leaves my hands feeling soft. This is my favorite soap and the one I buy frequently.

September 28, 2016

My dishes feel squeaky-clean I don't mind using this soap in any sense they are all terrific orange is my favorite but I love them all I always have a bottle on hand even though we have a dishwasher

September 17, 2016

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid kicks butt , it cleans my dishes fantastic , a big goes a long way will do many dishes with one application on sponge it get out grease big time .. love it

September 16, 2016

One of my favorite detergents, not only because I share the name Dawn, but because I not only use it to clean dishes, but there are oodles of recipes floating around the world wide web, using Dawn detergent.
    Love the suds, the scent and how clean my dishes come, along with how soft my hands are when finished.

September 09, 2016

I think I own or have used every type of Dawn dish detergent that hit the shelves yet. I am a big fan of Dawn for my everyday dish washing. I do not own a dish washer so I have to put my faith in a brand that is going to get my dishes extra clean and will not leave a soapy residue. It is easy on the hands also. I would definitely recommend this product to all the folks that still wash their dishes by hand.