Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

November 15, 2016

Pour ns à la maison depuis que j'ai trouvé le Dawn Ultra Antibacterial liquide ça fait partie de notre vie.
Nous adorons tout les saveurs car vous avez différentes sortes de down ultra et elle ont tous une très bonne odeur.

November 15, 2016

This soap works great and doesn't' dry out your hands bad. It is cost effective and cleans your dishes. WE definitely keep stock on these guys. My dishes thank you.

October 20, 2016

I love to use dawn dish soap. It easily cleans my dishes and leaves them free from any residue or grease. It also leaves my hands feeling soft. This is my favorite soap and the one I buy frequently.

September 28, 2016

My dishes feel squeaky-clean I don't mind using this soap in any sense they are all terrific orange is my favorite but I love them all I always have a bottle on hand even though we have a dishwasher

September 17, 2016

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid kicks butt , it cleans my dishes fantastic , a big goes a long way will do many dishes with one application on sponge it get out grease big time .. love it

September 16, 2016

One of my favorite detergents, not only because I share the name Dawn, but because I not only use it to clean dishes, but there are oodles of recipes floating around the world wide web, using Dawn detergent.
Love the suds, the scent and how clean my dishes come, along with how soft my hands are when finished.

September 09, 2016

I think I own or have used every type of Dawn dish detergent that hit the shelves yet. I am a big fan of Dawn for my everyday dish washing. I do not own a dish washer so I have to put my faith in a brand that is going to get my dishes extra clean and will not leave a soapy residue. It is easy on the hands also. I would definitely recommend this product to all the folks that still wash their dishes by hand.

September 07, 2016

I didn't give this a 5 out of 5 because I find Dawn doesn't bubble up like it used too. Im not sure if that makes a difference in how it cleans though. I LOVE that Dawn supports Wildlife rescue and is the main reason I buy it. I love the smell of the "Original" Scent. The blue bottle. The antibacterial is the same, it just had Triclosan in it which is anti bacterial agent.

The price is average when it comes to dish soaps. I am trying to get my house transformed to 100% Vegan 100% Organic 0 Natural.

But, if not, buy Dawn. Good for the Duckies.

September 07, 2016

I try to buy this and stock up when on sale.
I find my dishes to be much cleaner when I use this product.
I also use it when my kids get stains on their clothes it works soo well removing stains. Tough on grease and ok for environment which means you can also use it on your drive way which my mom swears by!!!

August 26, 2016

Very reliable and versatile cleaning product. Definitely makes cleaning easier especially when dealing with grease. I have also used this to clean my floors (mixed with other natural products of course).

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags